Origami – The Magic of Paper
December 28, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - February 8, 2020 @ 6:00 pm₹1416
Weekends – (7 Saturdays) 14 hours (4.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.)
December 28, 2019, January 4, 11, 18, 25, February 1, 8, 2020
Origami is a Japanese art of paper folding. The goal of this art is to transform a flat sheet of material into a finished sculpture through folding and sculpting techniques.
It helps a person to be creative and innovative. Origami is a wonderful way to decorate house and other events. Origami on a later stage can also be pursued as a career.
- Introduction to Origami and a guide to various origami folds.
- Square Paper Origami: Simple and Complex Folds.
- Pleat Origami
- Strip Origami
- Modular / Unit Origami
- Origami for Various Occasions
- Origami as a Profession.
- Mr. Narendra Pandya, Trainer and Author. An innovative teacher, Mr. Pandya coordinates and conducts AMA’s training programme for Municipal School Students.
- Guest faculty from Japan.