With the support of Native Japanese Language Teachers sponsored by Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and Indian Instructors the Centre has been actively conducting basic and advanced level Japanese Language Learning Programs of various durations.
Japanese Language Learning initiated by AMA since 2009 and actively pursued by the Japan Centre from 2012 onwards has by August, 219 organized nearly 60 Japanese Language Programs training around 800 participants. Japan Centre at AMA has come to be acknowledged as ‘the place to be for learning Japanese’ in Gujarat.
To introduce the wonderful world of Japan and bring people closer to several facets of Japanese culture and traditions, the Centre has from time to time been conducting Workshops on a variety of Japanese Fine Arts and Performing Arts such as, Shodo (Japanese Calligraphy), Sumie (Aesthetic Brush Painting), Origami (Paper-Craft), Furoshiki (Traditional Cloth Wrapping), Ikebana (Flower Arrangement), Bonsai (Miniature Tree Growing), Karate (Martial Arts), Chanoyu (Tea Ceremony), Enka (Traditional Music) and ANIME (Animation Films Orientation). These learning sessions and workshops have met with overwhelming response and appreciation.
The Centre has also organized special Programmes on Value Oriented Education for School Children and Kaizen and 5-S Philosophy for Youth and Management Professionals.
Japan Festivals at AMA, regularly organized in active collaboration with IJFA since 2009, have attained a brand status over these years. Over the years, AMA and IJFA have jointly organized Seven Japan Festivals featuring Exhibitions on Japanese Arts, Crafts, Dolls, Toys, Kites, Tops, Photographs and Posters, hosting several Cultural Performances showcasing Award Winning Films, Music, Dance, Puppetry and Drama, organizing Demonstrations and Workshops on a wide range of Fine Arts and Performing Arts such as Ikebana, Bonsai, Origami, Shodo, Sumie, Chanoyu, Furoshiki, Kimono Wearing, Enka, Anime and Karate.
The Japan Festivals have unfolded Japan in its vibrant colour and splendour, providing a meaningful and fascinating insight into Japanese Art, Culture, Values and Life Style. Japan Festivals have met with overwhelming response and appreciation from thousands of viewers & participants and wide acclaim & recognition from both print & electronic media. The Japan Festivals have been fortunate to receive active patronage, support and co-operation of the Consulate General of Japan at Mumbai and the Japan Foundation & Embassy of Japan at New Delhi.
The 1st Japan Festival organized by AMA and IJFA coinciding with ‘Vibrant Gujarat Business Summit’, when Japan became its first time Country Partner, was organized in January, 2009, featuring an Exhibition of Japanese Kites & Tops, Photo Classics on Fall Colors in Japan and the Screening of Six International Award Winning Japanese Films.
This inspired the 2nd Japan Festival in February, 2010, showcasing Seven Award Winning Feature Films and presenting Four Japanese Art Demonstrations, including Ikebana – Artistic Flower Arrangement, Origami – Creative Paper Craft, Sumie – Aesthetic Brush Painting and Vibrant Martial Arts – Karate.
The 3rd Japan Festival followed in December, 2013, highlighting an exquisite Exhibition on Japanese Dolls & Crafts and Art Demonstrations on Miniature Tree Growing Bonsai, Ikebana, Origami and Chanoyu – Japanese Tea Ceremony, along with Seven Award Winning Japanese Film Classics and Sixteen Informative Documentaries on ‘Introduction to Japan.’
The 4th Japan Festival, spanning over a fortnight in January, 2015, coincided with the Inauguration of ‘The Japan Information and Study Centre at AMA’, a unique and first of its kind Centre in the country. The Festival hosted a series of popular academic, business and cultural events, including a Photo Exhibition on Sakura & Fall Colours – ‘Colourful Japan,’ ‘Parallel Nippon’ – a Japanese Architecture Exhibition, Screening of Three Award Winning Japanese Films, Demonstrations & Workshops on Ikebana, Origami, Shodo, Karate, Enka Music, Orientation on Japanese Kites & Anime Films and a Novel One Week Lecture Series on Japanese Business Philosophies and Learnings for Value Oriented School Education – ‘Inspirations from Japan.’
The 5th Japan Festival in February, 2016 came to be celebrated with the presentation of Japanese Dance & Music Performances by renowned Japanese Artists and rendering of Japanese Songs by the Japanese Language Students at AMA. The Festival also witnessed Demonstrations and Workshops on Traditional Japanese Arts of Kimono Wearing, Shodo, Origami, Ikebana, Karate, and Chanoyu alongwith the screening of Five Award Winning Japanese Films.
The 6th Japan Festival in January, 2017, came to be endorsed as the First Official Event of the ‘Year of Japan-India Friendly Exchanges’ as announced by the Governments of India and Japan. The Star Highlights of this Festival were the Japanese Dolls Exhibition; Japan Calling: Showcase on Japan Tourism; Samurai Grandma Theatrical Performances by Ms. Shoko Ito; Shodo and Furoshiki Demos; Japanese Home Style Cooking Demonstration; Karate Learning Workout; Origami – Japanese Paper Craft Workshop; and Screening of Celebrated Japanese Films i.e. After the Flowers, Noriben – The Recipe of Fortune, Three for the Road, The Place Promised in Our Early Days.
As a significant step forward to further strengthen the Hyogo-Gujarat relationship, AMA and IJFA jointly led a 11 Member Goodwill Delegation from Gujarat to Hyogo in April, 2017. The Delegation received a very warm welcome in Japan with a number of eventful engagements.
The 44 Member Goodwill Delegation from Hyogo, Japan led by Governor Mr. Toshizo Ido and comprising of the Speaker and MLAs of the Hyogo Prefecture Assembly, Vice Mayor and Officials of the Kobe City Council, Officials of the Hyogo State and Kobe City Government, Leading Members of the Hyogo-Kobe Business and Cultural Community, was accorded a warm reception at AMA. (October 30-31, and November 1, 2017)
The 12 Members Group led by DIC President Dr. Rabinder Malik from Nov 21 to 33, 2017 presented a Cultural Performance & enjoyed a two days Home Stay Experience with Gujarati Families! The delegation Members included Mr. Rabinder Nath Malik, Mr. Shuichi Sato, Mr. Kenkichi Kanokogi, Mr. Nobuyasu Kaneko, Ms. Rumiko Nishio, Ms. Kyoko Kobayashi, Mr. Naohei Tsujimura, Ms. Atsuko Sugahara, Ms. Fusayo Sato, Ms. Mahiwa Ito, Mr. Kubo, and Mr. Markus.
Japan Society for Local Empowerment was newly established in August, 2017 in cooperation with Cabinet Secretariat, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport of Japanese Government. The eight Member Delegation of Japan Society for Local Empowerment led by Prof. Toshiaki Kimura & Prof. Katsuya Kodama.
The delegation members included:
- Mr. Toshiaki Kimura (Professor, Tokyo University of Agriculture; chairman)
- Mr. Katsuya Kodama (Former Vice President, Mie University: co Secretary General of International Peace Research Association)
- Mr. Shigeki Matsumoto (Professor, Kansai International University)
- Mr. HIideo Kobayasi (President, Japan Dancing Society)
- Mr. Suguru Nakagawa (CEO, Japan Probiotics, Ltd.)
- Mr. Kazuya Tsuchiya (CEO, Yumeshokunin, Ltd.)
- Mr. Seizou Takada (an officer of Kamishihoro Town, Hokkaido)
- Mr. Yosuke Sakamoto (CEO, Infra-management, Ltd.)
IJFA President Mukesh Patel receiving ‘The Order of the Rising Sun’, highest Decoration & Recognition awarded by the Emperor of Japan and the Japanese Government, in appreciation of his 45 year long contributions for the cause of furthering Indo-Japanese Relations, from Japan CG Mr. Ryoji Noda and Gujarat Governor Mr. O. P. Kohli.
Governor Mr. Toshizo Ido, felicitating Mukesh Patel on the occasion of 150th Anniversary Celebrations of Hyogo at Kobe in presence of Dy. CM of Gujarat Mr. Nitinbhai Patel.
“Japan Calling – Showcase on Japan Tourism,” organised in cooperation with JNTO & Japan Consulate in Mumbai attracted active participation of leading Airlines, Travel Agents and Tour Coordinators connected with Japan.
Japan Information and Study Centre, AMA and Indo Japan Friendship Association (IJFA) – Gujarat organized “Japan Calling: Showcase on Japan Tourism” through an Exhibition, Screening of Films, and Seminar on April 30 and May 1, 2018 in association with Japan National Tourism Organization, Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, JTB India Pvt. Ltd., The City of Yokohama, , Wakayama Prefecture and Hyogo Prefecture. An exclusive presentation of Films & Seminar unfolded the fascinating opportunities for Tourism in Japan.
Viewing of an Exquisite Exhibition SHOWCASE ON JAPAN TOURISM was inaugurated by Hon’ble Mr. Ryoji Noda, Consul General of Japan in Mumbai on April 30, 2018 and Mr. Yukio Uchida, Consul, Consulate-General of Japan and Mr. Kenichi Takano, Executive Director, JNTO addressed on the theme. Mr. Shinya Naruse, Country Manager, JAL ; Mr. YasuoTaki, General Manager, India, ANA; Mr. Yohei Kimura, General Manager, JTB; Mr. Tatsunori Onishi, Director, Wakayama Prefecture, Mr. Nobuyoshi Miyasaka, Director, City of Yokohama made presentation for their unique services for travel agents in Gujarat. An Open lecture on Japan Calling was organized at 6.30 pm on Monday, 30th April, 2018 at Ahmedabad Management Association. The program was coordinated by Mr. Mukesh Patel, President, IJFA, Gujarat. The Exhibition was opened from 11 am to 8 pm On Monday, 30th April, 2018 & Tuesday, 1st May, 2018. More than 500 people learned about tourism in Japan.
Hon’ble Deputy CM of Gujarat Shri Nitinbhai Patel inaugurated ‘Japan Insights – ABC’ interaction on Academics, Business & Culture of Japan. 17 Member Business & Cultural Delegation from Ishikawa Prefecture joined in this eventful 2 day program from October 5 to 6, 2018.
Japan Centre has been privileged to host Three Ambassadors, H.E. Mr. Sujan Chinoy (also Advisory Patron to IJFA), H.E. Mr. Hiroshi Hirabayashi (also President, JIA, Tokyo) and H.E. Mr. Kenji Hiramatsu (also Chief Patron, IJFF)
Ambassador Sujan Chinoy was warmly felicitated for his outstanding services as Indian Ambassador to Japan at a Special Function by Chief Guest, Dr J. N. Singh, Chief Secretary, GOG
It was a Star-Studded Show of Captains of Japanese Corporations at the First India Japan Business Conclave held at Ahmedabad in August, 2019. India Chiefs of Mitsubishi Corporation, Maruti Suzuki, Toshiba, Daikin, Panasonic and Mizuho Bank inspired the large congregation on the occasion, by sharing their Recipes for Success in India-Japan Business Ties. Ambassador Sujan Chinoy delivered the Key Note Address, while Prof. Ashok Kumar Chawla, Advisor-Japan in MEA chaired the Session.
At the Inauguration of the Exhibition ‘Amazing Japan’ on the occasion of the India- Japan Business & Tourism Conclave, August30-31, 2019 Hon’ble Dy. Chief Minister of Gujarat Nitinbhai Patel and his wife, Former Ambassador Sujan Chinoy, Consul General Michio Harada, Advisor Japan at MEA Prof. Ashok Chawla, and IJFA President Mukesh Patel
(From January 2015 Onwards):
- Hon’ble Shri Bhupendrasinh Chudasama, Minister of Education, Govt. of Gujarat, January 10, 2015
- Hon’ble Mr. Yoshiaki Ito, Consul General of Japan, Mumbai; January 10, 2015
- Mr. Masakazu Sakakida, CMD, Mitsubishi Corporation India Pvt. Ltd.,
January 10, 2015
- Mr. Daisuke Kadono, CMD, Metal One Corporation India Pvt. Ltd,
January 10, 2015
- Hon’ble Mr. Yoshiaki Ito, Consul General of Japan, Mumbai, January 10, 2015
- Kenji Ishikawa, Takenaka Corporation, January 12, 2015
- Hiren Patel, CEO, HPA and Juichi Iida, Vastu Shipla, January 12, 2015
- H.E. Shri O. P. Kohli, Governor of Gujarat, January 16, 2015
- Mr. Kazushige Hiraiishi, Consul for Cultural Affairs, Japan Consulate, Mumbai January 16, 2015
- Padmaben Jaykrishna Harivallabhdas, Eminent Social Worker, January 16, 2015
- Mr. Yusuke Kobayashi, Secretary General, Japanese Association of Ahmedabad January 16, 2015
- Smt.Taruna Agarwal, President,Ikebana International, Mumbai Jan 17, 2015
- Sensei Nikhil Trivedi and Team from Arjun School of Martial Arts Jan 17, 2015
- Priyal Sathe Vocalist in Japanese MusicJan 18, 2015
- Prof. Dhiman Sengupta, NID, Anime Experts, Jan 18, 2015
- Mr. Shoji Tsubokuta, MD, Hitachi Home & Life India January 19, 2015
- Hemant Bange, CEO, JK Files & Tools, Jan 20, 2015
- Mr. Ishizaki Hiromori, CPA, SCS Global January 11, 2015
- Vijay Michihito Batra, Motivational Speaker January 11, 2015
- Malcolm Mehta, ED, Accel Frontline,
- Gagan Arora, Director, Metal One India, Jan 22, 2015
- Akira Matsuda, Chairman, Endo Lighting,
- Paru Jaykrishna, Chairperson, Asahi Songwon Colors,
- Sanjay Chakraborty, Triton Communications, Jan 23, 2015
- Dr. Rabinder Malik, President, Discover India Club, Japan, February 21, 2015
- Mr. Ryoji Matsumoto, Consul, Consulate General of Japan Mumbai February 28, 2015
- Mr. Daisuke Goto, JICA and Ms. Tomoko Ashihara, April 6-7, 2015
- Mr. Hiroshi Yoshino, Director, The University of Tokyo, May 11, 2015
- Mr. Kazuki Oe, representative of Tokyo Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co. Ltd, May 25, 2015
- Mr. Daisuke Kodama, First Secretary, Embassy of Japan, New Delhi, Oct 31, 2015
- Mr. Junichi Kakuta, Consul, Consulate General of Japan, Mumbai, Oct 31, 2015
- Mr. Atsushi Ohtsuka, MD, Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India Ltd, Oct 31, 2015
- Ms. Reiko Furuya, Director,JETRO, Oct 31, 2015
- Prof. Sudhir Mishra, IIT-Kanpur, President, University of Tokyo Alumni Association in India, Oct 31, 2015
- Universities of Tokyo, Shizuoka, Hokkaido, Ritsumeikan, Waseda, Oct 31, 2015
- Shri Abhay N. Firodia, Force Motors, Renowned Auto Magnate and Champion of Indian Culture & Values, Nov. 2, 2015
- Celebrated Japanese Pianist Mr. Toshiki Usui, Nov. 6, 2015
- Mr. Yasuo Taki, GM, Delhi and Ms. Ryoko Kanda, Mumbai, All Nippon Airways Co. Ltd, Nov. 6, 2015
- Ken. Kanokogi, Director, The Japan-India Association, Japan, Jan 29, 2016
- H.E. Shri O. P. Kohli, Governor of Gujarat Feb 12, 2016
- Hon’ble Mr. Yoshiaki Ito, Consul-General of Japan in Mumbai Feb 12, 2016
- Hon’ble Mr. Gautam Shah, Mayor of Ahmedabad Feb 12, 2016
- Ms. Shiho Hasegawa, Dance Director & Choreographer, Performer of Nihonbuyo, Tradition Japanese Dance, Feb 13, 2016
- Ms. Kanako Shiratori, Japanese Singer and Model, Performer of Shishimai , Japanese Lion Dance, Ikebana Teacher. Feb 13, 2016
- Ms. Yuki Takeshita, Noted Japanese Singer, Performer of Jazz, Chanson & Japanese Songs, Japanese Language Teacher. Feb 13, 2016
- Mr. Kyoji Yamashiro, Pianist & Music Composer, 45 Years Experience in Jazz Piano Performances. Feb 13, 2016
- Ms. Mika Nishimura, celebrated Violin Player, Teacher of Mehli Mehta Music Foundation, Mumbai, Performer of Several International Concerts. Feb 13, 2016
- Ms. Tatyana Dichenko, Talented Russian Pianist. Winner of several International Competitions. Feb 13, 2016
- Ms. Chisato Koseki, Volunteer Program Coordinator, JICA India Office, Feb 15, 2016
- Dr. Takashi Shinoda, Professor of Economics, Faculty of International Relations, Daito Bunka University, Saitama, Feb 26, 2016
- Mr. Yasuo Izumi, Vice-Chairman & Co-executive Partner, Japan Development Institute Ltd. Tokyo, Feb 26, 2016
- Mr. Yoshinari Imai, Managing Director, CKD India Private Limited, June 2, 2016
- Hyogo-Gujarat Friendship Delegation from Japan, comprising MP, MLAs and Senior Officials from Hyogo August 25, 2016.
- Hon. Dr. Nobuhiko Isaka, Member of Parliament, Member of the House of Councilors of Japan, Chairman of the Political Affairs Research Council, Japan Innovation Party;
- Hon. Dr. Hironori Koike, Hon. Dr. Shingo Takahashi, Hon. Dr. Koichi Mukoyama, Member of Hyogo Prefectural Assembly;
- Mr. Yoshiyuki Kiyose, Director for High School Education, Hyogo Educational Board;
- Dr. Makoto Ishii, Director General of The Indian Commerce and Industry Association Japan, Senior Research Fellow in Human Science,
- Secretary General of Institute of Sathya Sai Education, Secretary of ICIJ Ms. Shiori Ota, Muni Intl. School, Delhi; Sep 3-4, 2016
- Ms. Miki Shimizu , Bluebells Intl. School, Delhi Sep 3-4, 2016
- Ms. Asumi Tazawa, Vishva Bharati University, Shantiniketan, West Bengal Sep 3-4, 2016
- Ms. Kozue Mitsuhata, Garden of Peace, Vellore, Tamil Nadu Sep 3-4, 2016
- Mr. Gaurav Kulkarni , Hitachi Hi-Rel Power Electronics Pvt. Ltd Sep 3-4, 2016
- Ms. Ai Muto, Doon University, Dehradun Sep 3-4, 2016
- Mr. Jatin Patel, Toyota Tsusho India Pvt.Ltd. Sep 3-4, 2016
- H.E. Mr. Sujan R. Chinoy, Ambassador of India to Japan. Sep 7, 2016.
- H.E. Mr. Kenji Hiramatsu, Ambassador of Japan to India, New Delhi. January 11, 2017.
- Hon’ble Yoshiaki Ito, Consul General of Japan at Mumbai. January 11, 2017.
- Mr. Yasujiro Miyake, Counsellor, Embassy of Japan at New Delhi. January 11, 2017.
- Ms. Yasuko Nishimura, First Secretary, Embassy of Japan at New Delhi. January 11, 2017.
- Ms. Shoko Ito, Celebrated Japanese Playwright, Director and Actor, ITO-GUMI Japanese Theater, Founder. January 23-31, 2017.
- Mr. Junichi Kakuta, Consul, Culture and Information Section, Consulate-General of Japan in Mumbai. January 25-27, 2017.
- Ms. Anjana Shinoda, Qualified in Teaching Bakery, Japanese Home Style Cooking, Japanese Language Teacher. January 25-27, 2017.
- Hon’ble Mr. Yoshiaki Ito, Consul-General of Japan in Mumbai. January 27, 2017.
- Hon’ble Mr. Rohitbhai Patel, Minister of State for Industries, Government of Gujarat. January 27, 2017.
- Ms. Maqsooda Shiotani, President Ishikawa Japan India Association accompanied by Chair Councilor Mr. Katsunari Muramoto & Deputy Councilor Mr. Yoshikazu Ishiji, Hakusan City Council. May 9, 2017.
- Mr. Tsuneya Katagiri, General Manager, Mumbai Office, All Nippon Airways Co. Ltd. May 10, 2017.
- Ms. Rita Uttamsingh, Regional Manager, All Nippon Airways Co. Ltd. May 10, 2017.
- Mr. Josh Grengs, Volante, and Mr. Takashi Sasayama, Queserser & Company. May 15, 2017.
- Mr. Kenko Sone, Minister, Economic & Development, Embassy of Japan, India, Former Japan PM Abe’s Director of Global Communications. July 1, 2017.
- Mr. Naoto Shimokado, Kyoto University, Ph.D. Scholar (Amul). July 3, 2017.
- Delegation of Kobe City Assembly Members to India: Kobe City Assembly Japan-India Friendship Association, Mr. Toshihiko Yasui, Chairman, Mr. Toshihiro Ooi, Vice Chairman, Mr. Tensei Yamashita, Director General; Kobe City Government, Mr. Masao Yasuoka, Director, Economic and Tourism Bureau, Mr. Akira Yamamura, Director, Office of the Mayor.
Ms. Hitomi Sato, Counsellor; Mr. Koji Ito, Third Secretary; Mr. Naoki Fukuda, First Secretary, Political Affairs, Embassy of Japan. August 1, 2017.
- Ms. Miyuki Eguchi, Head – Economic Section/Consul, Consulate-General of Japan in Mumbai; and Mr. Kazuhisa Yoshida, First Secretary, Science & Technology, Embassy of Japan New Delhi. August 30, 2017.
- First Lady of Japan-Madam Akie Abe, Showcasing the Exquisite Japanese Art of Paper Folding, Origami Workshop and Inauguration of Exhibition & Awarding of Prizes. September 14, 2017
- The Goodwill Delegation from Hyogo led by Hon. Governor Mr. Toshizo Ido and Members from Hyogo Prefecture Assembly, officials of Hyogo government, top members of Hyogo-Kobe business community, Kobe city government and the Kobe city assembly were part of the high-level 44-member delegation from Japan. October 30-31, and November 1, 2017.
- Internationally Acclaimed Awaji Ningyo Joruri , Mr. Shiko Yoshida, Puppeteer, Awaji Ningyo-za, Oct. 31, 2017
- An Eminent Japanese Scholar in Hindi by Dr. Tomio Mizokami,
- President of Kansai Japan-India Society, and Professor Emeritus Osaka University of Foreign Studies. Nov 7, 2017
- Discover India Club Delegation from Tokyo, Mr. Rabinder Nath Malik, Mr. Shuichi Sato, Mr. Kenkichi Kanokogi, Mr. Nobuyasu Kaneko, Ms. Rumiko Nishio, Ms. Kyoko Kobayashi, Mr. Naohei Tsujimura, Ms. Atsuko Sugahara, Ms. Fusayo Sato, Ms. Mahiwa Ito, Mr. Kubo, and Mr. Markus. Nov 21-23, 2017.
- Goodwill Delegation of Japan Society for Local Empowerment, Mr. Toshiaki Kimura (Professor, Tokyo University of Agriculture; chairman), Mr. Katsuya Kodama (Former Vice President, Mie University: co Secretary General of International Peace Research Association), Mr. Shigeki Matsumoto (Professor, Kansai International University), Mr. HIideo Kobayasi (President, Japan Dancing Society), Mr. Suguru Nakagawa (CEO, Japan Probiotics, Ltd.), Mr. Kazuya Tsuchiya (CEO, Yumeshokunin, Ltd.), Mr. Seizou Takada (an officer of Kamishihoro Town, Hokkaido), Mr. Yosuke Sakamoto (CEO, Infra-management, Ltd.). December 6, 2017.
- Mr. Takema Sakamoto, Chief Representative; Ms. Mariya Watanabe, Representative; Mr. Mubarak Hussain, Lead Project Officer, JICA India; Dr. A. P.Dewal, Associate Professor, IGNOU, President, JICA Alumni Association India. Jan. 20-21, 2017.
- Mr. & Mrs. Ryoji Noda, Consul-General of Japan in Mumbai. Jan 23, 2018
- Mrs. Nalini Doongarsey & Ms. Daisy Sidhwa, Ikebana Experts from Mumbai. Jan 23, 2018.
- Ms. Mika Nishimura, Japanese Violinist, Ms. Tatyana Dichenko, Russian Pianist & Ms. Magdalena Sas, Polish Cellist, Members of the internationally renowned MTM TRIO – ‘Messages Through Music,’ from Mumbai. Jan 23, 2018.
- Mr. Yukio Uchida, Consul, Culture and Information Section, Consul-General of Japan in Mumbai. Jan 23, 2018.
- Ms. Fumie Sugiyama, Development Consultant, Grant Assistance for Grassroots Projects; Ms. Anjali Pendse; Ms. Sangita Prabhu; Ms. Snehal Bhagwan Sawant. Jan 23, 2018.
- Dr. Katsuya Kodama, Mr. Shu Shiraishi, Mr. Hiroyuki Morikawa, Mr. Takuto Morikawa, Mr. Hideo Kobayashi, Chairman of “Dance Movement”(Dance Undo), Ms. Mariko Inoue , Mr. Yasunari Inoue, Ms. Kaoru Esaki. January 28 to February 1, 2018.
- Prof. Etsuro Ishigami, Faculty of Commerce, Fukuoka University. February 19, 2018 to March 3, 2018.
- Prof. Une Yoshimi, Department of Geography (Economic Geography), College of Human and Social Sciences, Kanazawa University. February 26, 2018 to March 3, 2018.
- Mr. Naoto Shimokado, Doctoral Research Student, Kyoto University. February 26, 2018 to March 3, 2018.
- Mr. Hikonobu Ise, Chairman, Ise Foods. Inc. March 10, 2018.
- Mr. Kazuhiko Kawakami, Ise Foods. Inc. Secretary General. March 10, 2018.
- Ms. Mitsuko Takahashi, Ise Suzuki Egg India, Inc. Manager Secretary Section. March 10, 2018.
- Dr. Katsuya Kodama, Professor, Peace Studies, Mie University, March 16, 2018.
- Dr. Hana Umezawa, Associate Professor, Jindal School of International Affairs, International Affairs, Sonipat, Haryana. March 16, 2018.
Hon’ble Mr. Ryoji Noda, Consul General of Japan in Mumbai. April 30, 2018.
- Mr. Yukio Uchida, Consul, Consulate-General of Japan. April 30, 2018.
- Mr. Kenichi Takano, Executive Director, JNTO, April 30, 2018.
- Mr. Yuji Ueno, Deputy Director, JNTO, April 30, 2018.
- Ms. Nibedita Roy, Assistant Manager, JNTO, April 30, 2018.
- Mr. Shinya Naruse, Country Manager, Japan Airlines, April 30, 2018.
- Mr. Sanjeev Kumar, Manager, Japan Airlines, April 30, 2018.
- Mr. YasuoTaki, General Manager, India, All Nippon Airways, April 30, 2018.
- Ms. Binaifer Khajotia, Area Manager, All Nippon Airways, April 30, 2018.
- Ms.Rupa Kantharia, Manager – Gujarat, All Nippon Airways, April 30, 2018.
- Mr. Yohei Kimura, General Manager, JTB India Pvt. Ltd. April 30, 2018.
- Mr. Tatsunori Onishi, Director, Wakayama Prefecture, April 30, 2018.
- Mr. Nobuyoshi Miyasaka, Director, City of Yokohama, April 30, 2018.
- Mr. Eisuke Shiozaki, Chairman & MD, Mitsubishi Corporation (I) Pvt. Ltd, May 30, 2018.
- Mr. Rohit Chopra, Vice-President, Strategy Planning, Chemicals Group, Chief Regional Officer, Kolkata Branch Mitsubishi Corporation (I) Pvt. Ltd, May 30, 2018.
- Mr. Shuhei Ando, Deputy Planning & Coordination Officer, Corporate Staff Section (PCD), Mitsubishi Corporation (I) Pvt. Ltd, May 30, 2018.
- H.E. Mr. Sujan Chinoy, Ambassador of India to Japan, June 26, 2018.
- Hon’ble Dr. J. N. Singh, IAS, Chief Secretary, Government of Gujarat, June 26, 2018.
- Smt. D. Thara, IAS, Hon. Vice Chairman & Managing Director, GIDC, June 26, 2018.
- Shri Rajkumar Beniwal, IAS, Managing Director, iNDEXTb, June 26, 2018.
- Dr. Himanshu Pandya, Vice-Chancellor, Gujarat University, June 26, 2018.
- Ms. Mutsuko Ikeda, JOCV Program Coordinator, JICA India Office, October 22, 2018.
- Mr. Joyanta Rabha, Admin cum Project Officer,JICA India Office, October 22, 2018.
- Mr. Teijiro Sato, Executive Director, PHP Institute, Sep. 25-26, 2018.
- Mr. Ryoji Shimada, Faculty, Manager, PHP Institute, Sep. 25-26, 2018.
- Mr.Ryoji Noda, Hon’ble Consul General of Japan in Mumbai, October 5-6, 2018.
- Ms. Bijal Patel,Hon’ble Mayor of Ahmedabad, October 5-6, 2018.
- Mr. Nitin Patel,Hon’ble Dy. Chief Minister,Govt. of Gujarat, October 5-6, 2018.
- Dr. (Ms) Shiotani Maqsooda, President, Ishikawa India Association, October 5-6, 2018.
- Prof. Satoshi Kato, Visiting Professor, Kanazawa Institute of Technology & Technical Advisor, Motor Car Museum of Japan, October 5-6, 2018.
- Mr. Naomasa Kageyama, Sanative Line Co. Ltd. , October 5-6, 2018.
- Mr. Akio Shigeta, President, South Japan Environmental Co. Inc. , October 5-6, 2018.
- Mr. Ryuji Ishibashi,MD Ishibashi Co. Ltd. , Shinkansen Construction Work between Ahmedabad-Mumbai, October 5-6, 2018.
- Mr. Akihiko Fuchida & Mr. Yususke Inotani, Kyowa Road Co. Ltd. , October 5-6, 2018.
- Mr. Isao Kobayashi & Mr. Yoshihiro Murase, Nichireki Co. Ltd., October 5-6, 2018.
- Mr. Junichi Maeda, Maeda Precision Industry Co. Ltd. – Manufacturer of Mechanical, Logistics System Equipment & Textile Machine Parts, October 5-6, 2018.
- Mr. Tsutomu Kawamoto, Hokuriku Kasei Co. Ltd. – Manufacturer of Sewing Mattress, Urethane Foam, Furniture, Bedding and Interior Goods, October 5-6, 2018.
- Mr. Mikio Nishimura, President, Matto Terminal Hotel, Hakusan, October 5-6, 2018.
- Mr. Shohei Hamada, OG Corporation – Trading Co. specialised in Chemical Products, October 5-6, 2018.
- Mr. Kosuke Taguchi, Medtronic, Japan – Manufacturer of Medical Equipments, October 5-6, 2018.
- Ms. Rubina Taguchi, Medtronic, Japan – Manufacturer of Medical Equipments, October 5-6, 2018.
- Mr. Akira Nishikura, Secretary General, Ishikawa Indian Association, October 5-6, 2018.
- Ms. Michiyo Inoue, Yoga Instructor & Trainer, October 5-6, 2018.
- Mr. Mayur Shah, General Manager, IRD India Representative Office; Mr. Amit Bahri, Manager, Mr. Jangwon Cho, International Business Advisor, Mr. Katsumi Oonishi,
- Manager, Team 2, Global Strategic Advisory Dept. Mizuho Bank Ltd. October 9, 2018.
- Mr. Yashuhiro Ogawa, Consul, Consulate-General of Japan in Mumbai, Oct 27, 2018
- Ms. Yuko Iwata, Consulate-General of Japan in Mumbai, Oct 27, 2018
- Mr. Hiroshi Hirabayashi, Former Ambassador of Japan to India, & President, Japan India Association, Tokyo, Nov. 16, 2018
- Mr. Setsuo Fukuda, Manager and Mr. Nobutaka Shimada, Centre for International Studies, Otemon Gakuin University, Dec. 17, 2018