- This event has passed.
Conversational Japanese Course for Beginners
October 17, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - December 13, 2020 @ 7:00 pm UTC+5.5₹4720
Saturdays & Sundays
(4 hours per week 8 weeks – total 32 hours)
Saturdays: 5.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m. • Sundays: 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
October 17 to December 13, 2020
(Holidays: November 14 & 15 – Diwali)
This Course introduces Japanese phrases and promotes a verbal communication. The Learner will learn the meaning of each word and natural Japanese expressions. This Course is conducted in English and Japanese and designed for those who have no or little knowledge of Japanese.
- To enable Students to acquire the basic understanding of the Japanese language structures and sentence patterns.
- To enable students to develop the ability to communicate the basics including self introducing themselves in the Japanese language.
- To teach pronunciation and intonation of Japanese sounds and to enable students to comprehend and speak simple sentences in Japanese.
- To enable students to listen and comprehend conversations about topics regularly encountered in daily life and classroom situations, and is able to pick up necessary information from short conversations.
On completion of the Course, Learner will be able to:
- Identify Japanese pronunciations and related speaking skills.
- Identify Basic Japanese Sentences & its usage.
- Identify Basic Japanese Grammar Daily Verbs, Adjectives and Particles.
- Get use to Basic Japanese Greetings & related Vocabulary.
- Get use to Basic Japanese Language, Listening and Speaking skills.
- Construct Basic Self Introduction with greetings in Japanese.
FACULTY : Mr. Akshay Chudasama
FEE : Rs.4,720/- per participant (Inclusive GST ).