- This event has passed.
BASIC JAPANESE LANGUAGE COURSE ON ALPHABETS & GRAMMAR (N5 LEVEL)
December 10, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - March 26, 2023 @ 8:00 pm UTC+5.5₹8260
Basic Japanese Language Course on Alphabets & Grammar (N5 Level)
Dec. 10, 2022 to Mar 26, 2023 Saturdays/Sundays
Saturday (6:30 pm to 8 pm) / Sunday (10 am to 1 pm)
Program Duration: 14 Weeks Program – Total 60 Hours
Holidays: (Dec. 25; January 01, 14, 15; Feb. 18)
This Course introduces Kana and Kanji of Japanese Language for beginners i.e. N5 level & Grammar of Japanese Language for beginners i.e. N5 level. The Learner will learn one of the parts of N5 Level Japanese. This Course is conducted in English and Japanese and designed for those who have no or little knowledge of Japanese.
- To enable students to understand the concept and basics of Japanese Language and the reading and writing skills of Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji’s in Japanese Language.
- To enable students to understand the concept and basics of Japanese Language Grammar and frame basic sentences in Japanese Language.
- To enable Students to acquire the basic understanding of the Japanese language structures and sentence patterns
- To enable students to develop the ability to read the basics of the JLPT N5 level Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji’s in the Japanese language
- To enable students to develop the ability to conjugate nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc of the JLPT N5 level Grammar in the Japanese language
- To teach pronunciation and intonation of Japanese sounds and to enable students to comprehend and speak and read simple sentences containing Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji’s in Japanese Language.
On completion of the Course, Learner will be able to:
- Identify JLPT N5 Level Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji; its pronunciations and related reading skills Identify and comprehend Japanese Alphabets i.e. Kanji and its Kanji.
- Get use to reading Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji.
- Get use to JLPT N5Level Japanese verbs, adjectives, nouns, etc and its different forms.
- Solve the basic Japanese Reading Comprehensions contain Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji.
- Get use to Basic Japanese Language and its vocabulary and related reading skills.
- Construct Basic Self Introduction with greetings in Japanese.
FACULTY: Mr. Akshay Chudasama
Fees: Rs. 7000/- (Plus 18% GST ) Total: Rs. 8260/-